Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleep Soundly Curse



There are thoughts I'd not allow to think, of you;
Though they carry you off in your sleep some night;
These words I shall not write down of you:
Asleep in my past, where you have no right.

They'll carry you off in your sleep, some night;
Beware, beware, for the time is late,
Sound asleep in the past, where you've no right,
An interloper seals his certain fate.

Beware, beware, for the time is late,
And you will die, inside those walls,
An interloper seals his certain fate;
Sleep soundly: till the anvil falls.

And you will die, inside those walls;
The ghosts of my loved ones number your breaths,
So sleep soundly, till that anvil falls;
For every nightmare's a new little death.

The ghosts of my loved ones number your breaths;
Though there are thoughts I'd not think of you,
And every nightmare's a new little death-
Though I'll write nothing down, of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment